Domestic events are important for giving prospective students and parents a chance to come and see what Ashbury is all about. Events include Admissions Information Sessions, presentations at local schools and local education fairs. Members of the Admissions team will be on-site at these events to answer questions and provide assistance with the application process.
Diversity and cross-cultural understanding are a very important part of the curriculum at Ashbury. To enhance the international and cultural richness of the Ashbury community, this year Ashbury is participating in education fairs and holding receptions to meet with prospective parents and students in numerous countries worldwide.
- Bermuda – September 20-23
- Mexico City – October 14-16
- Mexico (various locations) – October 18-24
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia – November 4-7
- Munich, Germany – November 7
- Frankfurt, Germany – November 8th
- Heidelberg, Germany – November 9th
- Dusseldorf, Germany – November 10th
- Hamburg, Germany – November 11-12
- Berlin, Germany – November 13
- St. Petersburg, Russia - November 15
- Ufa, Russia - November 17
- Moscow, Russia – November 19
- Prague, Czech Republic – November 21
- Nassau, Bahamas – January 16-17
- Grand Cayman – January 19-20
- London, England – February 3-5
- Kiev, Ukraine – February 7-8
To find out if we will be in your city, please contact Admissions at +1 (613) 749-5954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: (613) 749-5954