School Leadership Team
The School Leadership Team is responsible for the daily operations and management of the school. Led by the Headmaster, with rotating Chairs at bi-weekly meetings, this team is an advisory group to the Headmaster in making all major decisions supporting the school's mission, core values and strategic plan. The School Leadership Team places a high priority on hared leadership and school climate. The team sets annual team and individual goals, which are shared with all staff and the board. This team models best practice in keeping with the Canadian Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) standards. Individual 360-degree evaluations of each team member are completed annually. A retreat is held every summer to review progress with the strategic plan, identify emerging and future issues and to determine goals.
Leadership Team Goals
- Complete the Ashbury Diploma review;
- Enhance positive school climate;
- Consolidate Junior School coeducation;
- Implement admissions and marketing strategies to achieve full enrollment with 2:1 applications to enrolled ratio;
- Increase engagement of all constituents through communications, relationship building activities and fundraising;
- Achieve fundraising goals; and
- Complete environmental audit and stewardship goals.